Magnificent 3 Bedroom Bungalow on Killieser Avenue, Streatham. VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
Moving Inn are proud to present this beautiful 3 bed bungalow to rent located on Killieser Avenue in Streatham Hill.
- Outstanding condition
- Spacious living room
- Modern open plan kitchen diner
- Beautiful modern bathroom
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- Outdoor space
- Utility room
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Bright and airy
- Finished to a high standard
- Private Garage
- Ideal for families or sharers
- 5 minute walk to Streatham Hill Station which serves Balham, Clapham Junction, London Victoria, Crystal Palace, West Croydon, London Bridge, Sydenham, Honor Oak Park, New Cross Gate, Battersea Park and more.
- Great location for bus routes: 133, 201, 333, 417, N133, N137, P13, 57, 109, 118, 159, 250, 319, N109, N250, 50 and 255.
- EPC Rating: C
- Close to Streatham Common and The Rookery Gardens
- FLEXIBLE MOVING DATES
NO ADMIN FEES
NO REFERENCE FEES
NO AGENCY FEES
Notice: All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Portuguese and Spanish speakers available in office.
No Admin Fees.
Moving Inn is a proud member of The Property Ombudsman and holds Client Money Protection via Client Money Protect (CMP)
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.